Automated sorting vehicle (RTN-X)
Automated sorting vehicle, RTN-X can build a complex system using various methods, like combining receiving and shipping conveyors into AS/RS and transporting them between processes.
By placing work stations and storage/ retrieval stations individually, more than one activity can be conducted at the same time. The vehicle-to-vehicle communication function enables the control of the optimum vehicle distance, therefore collisions are prevented and the transport sorting capacity is greatly increased.
Overhead Hoist Transfer (SKY-RAV)
• High capacity transport system that does not interfere with ground-based facilities and equipment.
• Direct and just-in-time supply.
• More flexible and safer transport system.
• Non-contact power supply inhibits generation of dust during recharging.
Automated Guided Vehicle (Premex)
Muratec AGV Premex is used in wide range of industries for a variety of purposes, total factory automation, organically combining production, processing and assembly lines.
SLAM Navigation AGV Forklift Type (Premex-SLX)
• Using SLAM technology reduces the need for reflecting plates or other incidental construction, and also allows the system to be easily installed in existing warehouses and changed layout.
• High speed and flexible travel in small spaces through a combination of a travel speed of 90m/min and multiple driving capabilities.
• A practical unmanned forklift compatible with mobile rack and pallet rack transfer.